How old is Zeebo?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How old is B* Bean?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 11

Easter Photo Shoot

Happy (belated) Easter, or as the church we visited on Sunday said - Happy Resurrection Sunday!

The Spencer Family - Easter Sunday

OK OK, I know a photo shoot is hardly the reason for Easter... and I'm sad to say we didn't have a very introspective or festive lent, passion week or even Easter day. Things just are so much harder with a little one. Hopefully though as we mature as parents (did you notice I didn't mention as E matures), we'll be better at really celebrating the true meanings of these important seasons and pass on to our child (and future other children) the good news of a new life in and with Christ.

For now ... all we got to was dressing E up and having a mini photo shoot in the morning before church. At least we're doing well on enjoying the growing up of our baby girl (who will not always be so small, sigh). So, enjoy the cutest pictures EVER! (we're biased of course, oh and a few of us... but we're not as cute as our little "Zeebo")


Daddy and me!

Mommy and me!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Love the pictures! Wow - they really are beautiful! She is growing so fast!

Anonymous said...

I may be entirely biased but then again I am entitled as the paternal grandmother to think that my grand-daughter is the cutest grandbaby ever! I missed you all on Easter.

It's June! said...

she looks so cute in her easter dress! i didn't put eleanora in a dress for easter because she just looks like a blob.