Ahhh, Sharptooth!!
E now has a full complement of front teeth. Her final top one came in today, so she's now the proud owner of four whole at-least-partially-emerged teeth. And they are nice and sharp. Which has made nursing for Gilda an even more pleasant experience than ever before (I often here cries of "Owww! That hurt!" coming from the other room) . Gilda now has nice (little, baby tooth-sized) scars to prove how wonderful the combination of breastfeeding and razor-blade teeth is.
On top of that, E has discovered a new trick to do with them - grinding. It makes my hair stand on end - it's like nails on a chalkboard to me. Ack - me no like. I've not yet heard her do it in her sleep like normal children often do. Instead, she does it voluntarily while awake and I have to make her stop.



1 comment:
Two "Hip Hip Hooray"s for the person who knows where the title of this post comes from. :)
Post a Comment