Here's Ian, E and I! Isn't E cute in her Christmas dress and hat? This is one of the fortunate pictures where her hat is not falling over her eyes (the outfit was just a tad too big). Everyone loved it!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey guys, I finally found your (Gilda's?) blog and thought I would say Merry Christmas. It's nice to see you three all looking and doing so well. Drop me a line some time. I think this is how I post my web page. :D
This our Spencers family page... the very Silly Spencers. We proudly carry the badge of silliness and laugh out loud as we continue to bring silliness to the world!
1 comment:
Hey guys, I finally found your (Gilda's?) blog and thought I would say Merry Christmas. It's nice to see you three all looking and doing so well. Drop me a line some time. I think this is how I post my web page. :D
Post a Comment