How old is Zeebo?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How old is B* Bean?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24

A Hard Tooth (get it) Day

Today was a hard day. E has been super cranky the last couple days. She cries when she gets picked up, she cries when she gets put down, she cries when she eats, she cries when she (should be) sleeping. She also has been biting me alot... when she nurses, but also just coming up to me and biting my leg. (I guess I deserve it... being that I bit my sister really hard when I was little. She remembers.) And tonight, we discovered why E is has been just so cranky, a tooth bud is making it's way through. Poor girl... this is #5. (It's on the top right, next to her two front teeth). Can't imagine what it's going to be like when she gets her molars... sigh.

No comments: