How old is Zeebo?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How old is B* Bean?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 6

E's New Do

E got her second ever hair cut today. Now she has "messy" bangs. Do you like?

IMG_2054 copy

So actually, I did them this morning. I didn't want them straight across, but I did make a mistake never the less. But I hope I also did a good job of hiding it. And even though it might look a little odd right now (shorter than most people would cut them), that means it doesn't have to be cut again for a while. This is a good thing, as she would either shake her head back and forth really fast or try to grab the scissors with her hand every time I got near her with them. It was hard to distract her and still figure out where and how much to cut.

Oh and it is really nice not having to pick food or boogers out of her hair that used to go right down the front of her face... all the way to her chin. And (yes, one more and) she still has enough hair to be able to pull them back for either pigtails or a clip off to the side. Of course she's also starting to pull out anything we put in her hair. Hehehe, smart girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww, she's so cute!