How old is Zeebo?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

How old is B* Bean?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 1

Tired Rumble Tumble

Oh, one thing happened on Thanksgiving that I forgot to mention. First I should tell you that E has been "mastering" the ups and downs of climbing stairs.

So, when we were at my sister's town house (which has fourish flights of stairs.. broken up with two landings) E was having a field day going up and down, up and down, and up. Though of course when she's tired, she tends to get wobbly. Most often noticed in the early morning or later at night before bedtime wen she tries to reach for a toy and just "Plop" falls over and then starts crying. Silly girl.

Anyways, back to our story, so on Thanksgiving night, after the dinner.. after the games.. after the non family diners had left... we were all standing around watching E's stair climbing skills. I was sitting right next to her... but in slow motion I saw her tip sideways (of course the side that was down the stairs) and then... boop, boom, plop, blop. She had tumbled down four stairs and landed on the non carpeted landing. Of course we all went "AUHHH" and came running over.. and E started crying. She didn't hit her head or anything, more just tumbled down the carpeted stairs and was really crying because of our reaction, not so much the fall. Poor girl!

I won't kid anyone, this stuff happens to all kids. And I'm not ashamed that it happened and tell everyone about it, but of course I won't be letting her climb the stairs again at night or without extra reinforcements at the bottom of the stairs... BUT one thing is she's ok. (no concussion or lasting effects) And surprisingly, she still loves to climb stairs. Go figure!

No comments: